Kerama Marazzi tile on the apron for the kitchen
Ceramics combines the sophistication of design and the highest quality. The Kerama Marazzi tile is perfect for an apron for the kitchen, because besides the advantages listed above, it also differs at an affordable price.
Why the tile?
The kitchen work surface is subject to constant exposure to various factors. This is water, and steam, and fats, and air heating that occurs during cooking.
Ceramics, in contrast to other materials, can withstand both temperature drops and high humidity. It is durable, does not emit harmful substances, is not deformed, unpretentious in care. It is easy to clean the tile from pollution, and its color does not grow dull neither from time, nor from influence of sunshine.
Kerama Marazzi is part of an international concern with Italian roots. It is one of the most popular manufacturers of ceramics and granite in Russia. In addition, the company produces mosaics, panels, borders, baseboards and other decorative items.
What is so good products of this company?
- Design.The company's collections are developed with the participation of professional designers. The range includes classic and elegant models, and extravagant ultra-fashionable options. New thematic collections are released annually.
Kitchen apron should be in harmony with the set and the general interior of the room. A variety of colors, shapes and styles, as well as a wide range of prices allow you to choose the appropriate option for any kitchen.
In addition, buying a set of products of the brand, you will receive not only ceramic squares, but a whole harmonious series, including basic tile, decor, borders and other elements. Thanks to this, you can create a real stylish composition in your kitchen.
- Quality. The company's products comply with international standards and have all the necessary certificates and expert opinions. In the production of the most modern equipment and the latest technology. Multistage control guarantees durability, wear resistance and impeccable appearance of products. In addition, in the manufacture of tiles the company uses only natural materials, which indicates its safety and environmental friendliness.
- Price.Despite the impeccable quality, the company's products belong to the moderate price category, which is significantly different from the more expensive Italian counterparts.
How to choose
In the Kerama Marazzi assortment, you can find entire series offering ceramics for both the floor and the walls in a single design. This makes it easy to choose the option of harmonious design of the room.
However, this is not the only option, because fantasy is limitless. To decorate different surfaces, you can also choose products from different collections. This option is suitable for those who want to make the kitchen design more original, as well as the owners of the apartment with an already repaired floor.
In such cases, when choosing a suitable option for the kitchen wall, you should adhere to the following principles:
- the color of the apron should be a few shades lighter than the color of the floor of the room
- for a small kitchen it is better to choose a glossy tile of light colors, visually expanding the space
- for small rooms, it is recommended to decorate the walls with small ceramics, because large-sized products on the wall of a miniature kitchen will create a feeling of tightness
As for quality, Kerama Marazzi products are always on top. But still, when buying it is important to pay attention to some points.
- It is necessary to immediately calculate the required number of tiles and purchase all at once. After all, the shade of the material from the same collection, but from different batches may differ slightly. The discrepancy of tones can spoil the whole impression of the wall decor, so this moment is so important. It is also desirable in the store to compare the color and size of products from different boxes. They must be identical.
- Make sure that there are no cracks and chips on the purchased material, because such damage is possible with improper storage or transportation.
- Calculating the amount of material, add to the amount received 10%. This stock will allow you to replace something that may be accidentally damaged during the repair process.
Usually for the decoration of the kitchen using warm colors. The most suitable colors: all shades of orange and yellow, pale pink, white, beige. Brown elements are appropriate in this color range.
Blue and greenish shades in the kitchen should be used carefully.However, if they are in harmony with the furniture and the overall design of the room, then such cool colors will look great in this part of the apartment.
As for the drawings, it can be vegetables and fruits, mouth-watering sweets, flower motifs, kitchen appliances, dishes and other images. Fans of a more unobtrusive and relaxed interior fit abstract ornaments. Connoisseurs of minimalism can choose monochromatic ceramics on the apron. After all, even this option will look beautiful, provided the color combination with the headset.
Major brand collections
Kerama Marazzi company creates its collections based on traditional motifs from different countries, combining them with modern decor trends.
- The English collection includes tiles of discreet pastel shades. It uses delicate floral motifs and low-key prints. At the same time, the ceramics of this direction is not at all stiff, it is elegant and elegant. This option is ideal for the kitchen in a classic style.
- The British series is brighter and more eccentric. This is the style of the modern city in radical red, black, dark brown colors.This design will appeal to lovers of clear lines and modern minimalism.
- Scandinavian options are as gentle as English-style items, but the colors are colder here. Dazzling white in combination with pale lilac, gray and pink creates a mood of freshness and coolness. Among the prints are floral motifs, images of representatives of the northern fauna and other drawings.
- The French style is designed in soft and deep colors. Noble and elegant design, originality of patterns - all this personifies the charm of one of the most romantic countries.
- The Roman series includes a variety of color options. It is dominated by abstract patterns.
- Japanese elegance is also reflected in the company's products. This collection is extravagant, but at the same time strict and sustained.
- The Latin American series includes products of rich colors, reflecting the color and dynamism of this hot country.
- The brightness of India is embodied in the ceramics of the brand in soft colors and prints in the national style. A real celebration of colors in your kitchen.
- The Italian series is calm and elegant. It is dominated by beige and brown.Present and products in a concise black and white.
The variety of options makes it possible to choose the best apron design that is suitable for your kitchen.